The InnerStellar Healing Arts Studio is available for hourly sublease mornings and evenings (outside of regular business operations). Some full days are also available.
The studio has approximately 355 square feet of working space, and additional room to hang and store personal items. It is stocked with yoga props, a treatment table with rolling stool, and a Bluetooth audio system. It accommodates 10-15 students for yoga asana, depending on your space preference, and more for seated workshops and classes.
This is a great space for workshops, ongoing classes, 12-step meetings, continuing education classes, rehearsal space, dance classes, lectures, meetups, support groups, and more! Also ideal for massage therapists, lightworkers, and healers looking for a room to rent hourly for a just a few clients (you will need to provide your own linens and oils/lotions, etc.).
The acoustics in the room are lovely, and enhance sound healing, sound baths, and chanting. With tons of natural light, beautiful art, and good vibes, this is an ideal studio for all kinds of healing, growing, and learning. And my referral program gets you discounts on future leases or bodywork sessions each time you send me a new bodywork or studio rental client!
Leasing the studio is $20 per hour (2-hour minimum), and $5 for each additional 15-minute unit. A one-time $5 processing fee applies for your first rental.
Proof of current liability insurance is required.
Please fill out the form below for more information!
This studio is ideal for those who are looking to:
- Rent a studio hourly for a yoga workshop
- Lease a studio for an ongoing yoga class
- Lease a studio for a yoga teacher training
- Rent space for a meetup
- Rent a room for 12-step meetings
- Lease space to treat just a couple of patients or clients a day
- Rent a studio for dance rehearsals, play rehearsals, or other performance rehearsals
- Rent a room for private or small group music lessons (some sound restrictions may apply, please feel free to ask!)
- Rent a safe space for support groups
- Lease a room to give a talk or lecture
- Rent a studio for continuing education classes
- Lease a space for a kirtan workshop, performance, or event